Gujarat’s pharmaceutical industry is now ready for sustainable growth, major capacity expansions and an increasingly important role in global consolidation process. In India, there is an increasing spend on healthcare as the emerging economy creates higher incomes, improved health insurance penetration, and lifestyle-related diseases.
Gujarat’s pharma majors have also started scaling up their R&D operations to tap the huge potential of therapeutic categories that offer opportunities for those who take the lead in becoming global, innovative research-based pharmaceutical companies.
Gujarat accounts for about 40% of pharmaceutical production.
- Exmed Healthcare – PCD Franchise Company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (www.exmedhealthcare.com)
- Zenacts Pharma – PCD Franchise Company in ahmedabad , Gujarat ( )
- Angiolife Healthcare- PCD Franchise Company in Ahemdabad, Gujarat ( )
- Xanocia Lifesciences – PCD Franchise Company in Ahemdabad, Gujarat ( )
- Huckels Lab – PCD Franchise Company in Gujarat, Gujarat( )
- Medilente Pharma- PCD Franchise Company in Ahemdabad Gujarat, ( )
- Orville Biotek – PCD FRANCHISE IN GUJARAT ON MONOPOLY BASIS